Return & Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at Northline Speedway.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
Merchandise and other physical products
- You have 5 Business calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Returned items are to be sent to PO Box 392, Berrimah, NT, 0828
Tickets and Membership
- Tickets and/or memberships purchased can not be returned or refunded
- Tickets and/or memberships can not be transferred
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
Ticket sales and membership payments are non refundable
Nominations will not be refunded or transferred should a request to withdraw be received any later than 48 hours prior to the nominated race meeting. All requests for nominations to be withdrawn and or refunded must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, all costs associated with the refund will be deducted from your refund sum.